About Bridal Sale Week
Brides Beware was set up by the BBSA – British Bridalwear Suppliers Association in 2012 to help raise the awareness behind the risk of purchasing wedding gowns, bridesmaid gowns and prom dresses online.
The main message is that if you see a bridal gown in a boutique for £800 and then see it online for £250 there will be a catch. The result is more often than not a substandard gown in poor quality fabric, a lack of underskirts and structure and dreadful beadwork.
If it seems too good to be true, it usually is
We hope that Brides Beware will help inform brides, bridesmaids and prom girls before they waste their precious budget on a poor quality, copied gown.
We have had a huge positive response from brides and retailers and the number of followers is growing each day. Check out our Facebook page
Based on this we have spoken to the Retailers we supply our collections to. At various times of the year our stores will have 1 off items to sell at vastly reduced
prices. So we have decided to organise a sale twice a year to help you find an original dress a 1 off price.
- Harrogate Bridal Show (Trade) 8th – 10th September 2019
- London Olympia National Wedding Show 20th – 22nd September 2019
- Birmingham NEC National Wedding Show 27th -29th September 2019
- London Excel National Wedding Show 12th -13th October 2019
- Manchester National Wedding Show 26th-27th October 2019